Sunday, June 29, 2014

Buhay Pag-Ibig, The Series...

Love, as they say, is many things. It can be wonderful, or it can devastate you. It can make you do the biggest decisions that can either make or break you. That's the power of Love. 

Recently I've ended my sharing of internet memes and inspirational posts that reflected on Life on my Facebook account ( of which you can find it HERE. ) and started sharing some new memes, this time reflecting on Love. I've already accumulated enough posts to warrant a new entry on my blog. So, without further adieu, here are some memes and pictures that will make you laugh, cry and laugh some more about that L word. Enjoy. 

on dominance...


on punctuality...


on territory...


on expectations...

on temptations... 
( this is one of my favorites...) 


on recreation...


on annoyances...


on parting ways...


on science....


on confusion...


on earthly possessions...


and on decisions... 

In closing, here's a video that has all the good love songs mashed together that has also become my soundtrack of my 4th year high school days. Ah, the memories...


- "the king"

No comments: