Thursday, July 24, 2008

Starting Out with A Bang...

This is, for the most part, the hardest part. Thinking of a subject to write about is always tricky. It's like when you're at the Videoke Bar and that giant Songbook was handed to you and then forgetting what you want to sing (you know that happens to you) or when you're downloading songs for your MP3 Player (or iPod, whatever, ) and forgetting what you wanted at the first place. I could go on and on and on...

Well, what can I talk about?

How about the fact I'm not new at this, y'see, my little chickadees, if you have a Friendster (the ultimate stalker material!) account, http://vicktuhworld.blogs.friendster.com/musiclovegorespoofscrapmo/, I've been "blogging" for almost three years now. I must admit, I have a few "fans" and "critics" but nontheless I've poured my insulting side on that blog. From band Typecast's fugly hair to Winnie the Pooh's weird voice, I've insulted it all. And I'm not stopping 'coz you people care... Maybe.

And, I love my blog title. Music.Love.Gore.Spoofs.Crap.More? Why that title? Well, let me qoute my blog entry three years ago, "as you can see, my blog name is inspired by album titles of gwen stefani (love.angel.music.baby) and stereophonics (or is their name dakota? both words are good band names.)
they're summarized and embodies most on my mind. i don't know, it sounds catchy and such. "


And I do random rants there so here goes: SpiderMan 3 action figures are a good bargain. Discounted at 200php, they're very detailed and has lots of articulation. Buy them now at your nearest Toystore. '57 Chevy Bel-Air rocks. The EraserHeads Reunion Concert will rejuvenate good ol' OPM... Maybe.

-"the king"

No comments: