Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Absence and MilkShakes...


I know, I know.. it's been a freakin' long time. How long? Well, a lot of things have happened... there's Facebook's popularity, 2009 Metro Comic-Con, personal crisis, my sister away for a couple of months, Bohol trip, my indie comic debut, trips involving my girlfriend and such... I know it's rather inexcusable (at least to 5 of my "fans") but I've just lost it. I've lost that free-spirit to post. I mean, I can still rant or say just about anything ( i.e. higher authorities suck, The Dawn's slow version of "Love Will Set Us Free" is very unimpressive, Strawberry Milkshakes are good with big, juicy burgers, New MYX VJs= New Lame things to look at the picture tube etc. etc. etc.) but it just does not feel right. I don't know. Maybe because I'm in love (cue sitcom audience reply:AAAAWWWW....)



Maybe come back to me when we broke up (cue sitcom audience reply: HHHUHHHHH????) Nah, I kid. For now, I guess, you can just look at my old posts. It may be a while before I would post again. Or not. You can just check my blog often. Until then, stay sharp, b*tches....
-"the king"

No comments: