Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Write Now...

-rainy days are here again, although not sure if this is relevant to what I'm posting here.

-Aw, heck. most of what I would write here doesn't have a central theme, except for my "Torpe Road" series.

- I know, I know, I should already be finishing it by now, but I need some inspiration. Sometimes I feel like when I write that kind of post I need 110% of brain working, because not only do I need to make it witty, I also need to remember some events that are 5 years old.

- the saddest part is when I would post the "Road" entry here that is almost 4 pages long I feel it is under appreciated. *cue song "All By Myself" *

- it's like my Thesis defense back in college. I worked hard on the book supporting my Thesis painting but the professors/judges nary flipped the book and instead ranted on my painting. Ah well. Ganyan talaga buhay.

- don't worry, I'll start again in the near future , given some time and lots of Smart-C. (love that drink!!)

-emo stuff and shameful advertising aside, there's a lot on TV that I love to watch, like even though I'm old enough, I still get a kick out of watching animated cartoons, like Johnny Test and the new Bob's Burgers.

- having watched an episode of Hell's Kitchen as well, I'm surprised that Gordon Rameses isn't still dead from his potty mouth and insulting contestants.

-someone had a kick at the unearthed web pictures so I thought of doing another set. Here goes:


- don't know if this is true, but it feels like what the country China would do.

- this is pretty funny. Just shows that super-powered beings are no match on the arm of the Law.

- you think you got a BIGGER collection??? wala ka dito.


- someone's selling this 1982 Voltes V for 50,000php. check it here.

-one word. TITTIES. check her deviantart page here. (due to NSFW environment, you need to have an account to view the steamy pictures.)

-"the king"

3 comments:

Silent Sanctum Manga said...

you had be @ TITIES!
Awesome post!
Loved the one with the MASKED RIDER BLACK, nashare mo na kay kenneth?

Vicktuh said...

di ata, di ko nga maalaala na lumalakad sya at the end credits.

Vicktuh said...

di ata, di ko nga maalaala na lumalakad sya at the end credits.