Sunday, August 10, 2008

Random Rants , Quasi-Sex Scenes and Common Assholes...

Y'know, I've been doing some heavy thinking (a rare feat) and wondered what makes this blog different from my Friendster http://vicktuhworld.blogs.friendster.com/musiclovegorespoofscrapmo/ blog?

Well, my Friendster blog has more history and a cult following. This, however, I've tried to be more interactive, adding links and font colors to add attention to the reader (which I'm hoping is developing) and I guess all my thoughts are a little personal now, telling my stories. All my posts will be placed on this and not my Music.Love.Gore... blog. Although I don't want to ignore my original fans... (notice my celebrity twang...)

It's also really hard not to post some very mean stuff on people you hate. I would love to, but I fear that I might regret it in the future. And besides, it's pretty juvenile and will add more to my receding hairline. (OK, I admit it, but I'll expound on it at another time.) So, I'll just quote my early post " There are many cruel, ugly, stupid and snobbish people on this earth...F*CK YOU, YOU CRUEL, UGLY, STUPID AND SNOBBISH PEOPLE THAT I KNOW"

A few days ago I was able to watch on DVD the movie "Good Luck Chuck" starring Dane Cook and the very statuesque Jessica Alba. The movie is very sexist (it has a 3% rating at rottentomatoes.com http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/good_luck_chuck/) but despite that, I enjoyed it. Heck, all testosterone-driven men will like the movie (I love actor Dan Fogler's horny-as-hell character). It has, in my opinion, the best quasi-sex scene of a movie. The part where Cook and Alba are kissing each other and Cook prefers his women to be bra-less. Alba, infatuated by Cook, takes out her bra from her blouse. Wow. And the part where Alba is seducing Cook by undressing him and herself plus whsipering "this is gonna be your best night ever..." And also the part where Cook, trying to avoid physically seeing Alba as fear of his "charm" might affect her, she tries to convince him to come to her house, even doing phone sex and sending a racy picture. And when he did, hallwathey really wrecked Alba's living room and the hallway leading to her bedroom. Man, it's good!!! Just watch the damn movie...

Random rants: Jason Statham and Jet Li faced off in an action movie, so why not Vin Diesel and Dwayne "The Rock"Johnson? The two actors are well-built and have appeared in action and comedy films. Remember Dino-Riders? They're so cool (check out this website http://www.dinoriders.com/. Too bad my toys are either broken or incomplete. Lastly, check out this website, http://garfieldminusgarfield.net/ where they explored " existential angst of a certain young Mr. Jon Arbuckle. It is a journey deep into the mind of an isolated young everyman as he fights a losing battle against loneliness and depression in a quiet American suburb." In layman's terms, making Mr. Arbuckle more pathetic than ever. It's very "alternative" and disturbing at the same time...

-"the king"

No comments: