Saturday, October 25, 2008

The "Try It" List...

Whoa, it's been that long, huh? Haven't had much time these past few weeks to post, what with some new downloaded games for Venus (my psp), went (almost) drunk at a friend's one-year-old child birthday and well, really, just got lazy.

But I've mustered enough strength and went to our home PC and decided to post some motherf*ckin' blog!!! I've also thought of a new subject matter for today's post. I call it the "try it" list. Basically some things I've tried and liked it. Whether it's a videogame, music or tv show I've recently devulged in, I say to all you people who are bored out of their mind, "TRY IT" :

... painter extraordinaire Alex Ross was currently commissioned to work on the cover of the kollector's edition of theNorth American version of Mortal Kombat v.s. DC Universe for the PS3 and Xbox360. The image is very innovative. Check it here : http://www.alexrossart.com/rossreport.asp?id=462I hope the gameplay is good. I mean, who wouldn't want to play as Batman crackin' skulls with Scorpion? TRY IT...

....Watch the Jason Segel-lead (the tall guy from another hit sitcom How I Met Your Mother) movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall on whatever format that you could find (i.e. pirated) It's the funniest movie I've ever seen. It's about a songwriter who just got dumped by his hot celebrity girlfriend. The guy is so devastated by the breakup that he went to hawaii to froget about her when she is also on the island along with her new boyfriend. The movie is so witty and features one nude scene. I'm not gonna say who, just TRY IT...

.... If you love tongue-in-cheek parody of famous video game characters crammed in one game, then try the psp or ps2 version of Asterix and Obelix XXL 2 (either versions are identical) For those not in the know, Asterix is a famous European comic book character in a time when Rome is invading all parts of the world. He is almost as old as Spiderman. But if you know your European comic culture, they prefer non-superhero stories, focusing more on real adventures of people. And even though the game is short (you could finish it in a weekend) it's still fun to play. Anyway, the game has full of videogame character references, here's a short list: Sam Fisher , Ryu, Sonic the Hedgehog, Crash Bandicoot, Donkey Kong, Mario, Ratchet and Clank, Space Invaders, Lara Croft and Rayman. Whew! That's a long list. TRY IT...

... Lastly, try listening to Natasha Bedingfield's new single " Pocket full of Sunshine" It's very upbeat and colorful. TRY IT...

Well that's all the things I want to lay some dirt on you people... stay sharp, and I can't wait for the complete season 4 of How I Met your Mother. Awesome!!!!!

- "the king"

No comments: