Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pinball, Ehra Madrigal's "Twins" and Rule of Three...

Well, as I'm posting this I'm pretty exhausted from work and the humid (have you all noticed how hot it is in the afternoon more than ever?) But I'm glad for my rest day today as I've a lot to catch up on lost sleep.

Y'know, even though work is stressful, I've always managed to enjoy my free time. Ever since I've tried to incorporate exercise in my visits to local arcade Timezone at Waltermart Makati (you can easily identify me there wearing pambahay clothes) I'm grown addicted to pinball. Yes, motherf*ckin' PINBALL. I admit, At first it seems daunting to play, what with all of the compex structures of the game and the rather expensive play. But I gave it a try (it was a Lord of the Rings-themed table.) and I never stopped. I don't care if it's 18php per play. I like racking up massive points and catching the attention of curious onlookers, probably thinkin' Man this kid can play. I even tried the The Simpsons and Pirates of the Caribbean-themed tables at other Timezone branches. I'll bet that there are local serious devotees of this ancient game, and I hope there are tournaments that I could join. They say that pinball is bad becuse it's a game of chance, not skill. Not true. But what I can say is it is like a slot machine. It's damn addicting...

Seeing Ehra Madrigal's picture at the Bench Underwear show really gets my blood pumping. I mean, damn she's hot. What I fear is that her body, upon closer inspection (*wink wink*) is the type that is very pudgy if not given the proper attention. In short, matabain. May I suggest that I take care of her figure? Heheheh... Let me also quote a classic line from my friendster blog: "THOSE.ARE.THE.BIGGEST.PERFECT.BREASTS.WE.HAVE.EVER.SEEN.EVER...I feel like Jim Carrey's character's reaction in the movie Liar Liar where he's in the elevator with a new tenant and this buxom chick wanted to know why many fellow tenants are nice to her. "

I've been meaning to write about the significance of the number three (3). I believe it is time to disclose to all of you my fantastic theory. Y'see, back at first year college, a proxy prof taught us how to draw human faces and anatomy. He gave us a "rule of three"; basically a technique to equally divide parts of the face and body to achive dimension and realism. Then a few years later I've deduced that all things are balanced in threes. There's Jokes. (you notice that all "wala ka sa lolo ko..." jokes have three persons telling stories before building up to the punchline?) Composition ( an artist balances an artwork using an imaginary triangle.) Even pinball gives you three tries to get a high score. Some of you may disagree with me, but I dare say it is real...

Rants: The Eraserheads Reunion concert did rejuvenate OPM music. I've heard people who sells cigarettes sing tunes of "Kailan" on the street. I say, there should be a Part Two, or else.

-"the king"

No comments: